- Person matters more than party.
- Most Americans don’t fall neatly into one partisan category.
- All voters genuinely want what is best for their community.
- We aren’t as different, divisive, and torn apart as we are portrayed to be.
- Our democracy only works when the people are in charge.
- Competition for partisan control of our houses of government distracts from cooperation and good legislation.
Policies that really work often can’t be summed up in a sound bite. The issues facing the 3rd Plymouth District, as well as Massachusetts and the nation as a whole, are complex, interconnected, and require creative big-picture thinking.